We are the best team in the league...

DJBusinesscake

We are the best team in the league, despite the injuries, the dodgy VAR decisions and the unbelievable luck Liverpool have had this season we will still finish at least second this season convincingly ahead of third place.

Whatever happens this season blues, just remember we've still not had the best season we've ever had... its still to come.

I said to my lad tonight city have played the best football this season, Liverpool have just had all the decisions going their way.

Pointless thread.
We’re 11 points behind the dippers and they’ve got a game in hand. They also beat us. We’ve been at the shitty end of a few decisions but we didn’t deserve to win all the games we lost. If the decisions had balanced out we’d still be well behind. Injuries have fucked us over more than VAR.
We might have had the best one off performance but that means jack shit over a season. It pains me to say that the best team are the ones at the top.

I said to my lad tonight city have played the best football this season, Liverpool have just had all the decisions going their way.
The reason we are behind Liverpool is that we have dropped points against several inferior teams Wolves Norwich Newcastle United Spurs. Liverpool are currently ahead of us on consistency and clinical finishing. Even without some dodgy decisions Liverpool would be still ahead of us

Let's try an be optimistic. I know they're not dropping points at the moment but over the next month they have some difficult game.

Leicester (A)
Spurs (A)
United (H)
Wolves (A)

I can see us cutting the gap by over half in that time and by this time next month have them down to 4 points. They'll have a game in hand albeit but if for any reason they do start dropping a few points, they could start twitching massively

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.