We are the best team in the league...

The reason we are behind Liverpool is that we have dropped points against several inferior teams Wolves Norwich Newcastle United Spurs. Liverpool are currently ahead of us on consistency and clinical finishing. Even without some dodgy decisions Liverpool would be still ahead of us
The gap wouldn’t be as big without the Laporte “handball”, the Dippers dubious penalty against Leicester, offside v Chelsea plus other contentious issues but we don’t deserve to be top this season, at the moment. Your are courteous calling them by their full name, I’ll stick to calling them ****s.

When we have the right players fit, in the right positions, playing well, taking our chances and VAR isn’t fucking us over; we are untouchable... best team in the world

Pointless thread.
We’re 11 points behind the dippers and they’ve got a game in hand. They also beat us. We’ve been at the shitty end of a few decisions but we didn’t deserve to win all the games we lost. If the decisions had balanced out we’d still be well behind. Injuries have fucked us over more than VAR.
We might have had the best one off performance but that means jack shit over a season. It pains me to say that the best team are the ones at the top.
Up to the last few weeks we have been poor this season, that's why we are so far behind.

The last month we are starting to look a very, very good side again, and if we can sort the CB situation we are capable of beating anyone and the Champions League is very much on.

On our day we're the best but we've had too many off days this season.
Injuries have hindered us no doubt but we still shouldn't have dropped the points we have done.
Too many points to make up this season imo but lets keep winning and see if Liverpool's arses go

The gap wouldn’t be as big without the Laporte “handball”, the Dippers dubious penalty against Leicester, offside v Chelsea plus other contentious issues but we don’t deserve to be top this season, at the moment. Your are courteous calling them by their full name, I’ll stick to calling them ****s.
Makes me laugh, a couple of ‘absent’ var games & everyone forgets, said earlier on in the season once var had done its job of gifting them an unassailable lead it would fade to the background for a while.If by any chance their arses start to go var will reappear to miraculously to restore order again .Dont forget , even with the games we’ve not played well in & lost this season I still make it 4 points robbed off us & 6 it’s handed to them , 10 pt swing right there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.