I need a quote from a joiner today!

You better be quick. I've been reliably informed that most joiners will be going home at the end of next month! Then the really good English joiners can get back to charging you an absolute fortune for their obviously superior craftsmanship.
I reliably know every 'craftsman' charges a fortune anyway, no matter who they are.

"I can't smile without you"

Oh wait, that's a carpenter not a joiner, sorry.

Ha ha, I'm sure that was that crooner Manilow who came out and got married not long ago and when he did all those 70 odd year old women went round smashing their LPs of they had of him:)

Last edited:
Ha ha, I'm sure that was that crooner Manilow who came out not long ago and when he did all those 70 odd year old women went round smashing their LPs of they had of him:)
Yes Bazza did a cover but Kazza did one first. Think we had that album at home so I always remember that one more.

Ha ha, I'm sure that was that crooner Manilow who came out not long ago and when he did all those 70 odd year old women went round smashing their LPs of they had of him:)
Maybe he could use some of the LP bits to fashion some more of his face ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.