Prince Philip

Can't stand any of them, or what they represent.
I sat through ' The Crown' because of wifey and Phil just seem to spend his younger years traveling the world on the royal yacht getting pissed and bonking young women from poor Commonwealth nations, he seemed to hate anything to do with joe public, especially working class people.
Never really appreciating the fact that they were funding his exotic lifestyle.
The crown is just a drama lol

The crown is just a drama lol

I’m halfway in between both of your posts.

Phillip comes across as someone who has to be kept in check, ‘that cheeky old chappy ey with his racist and bigotry comments again’, but it is a drama.

On the other hand, I’m sure some monarchy historians have been alongside the writing process and have used snippets of the Queen’s private life that they are aware of (small snapshots, however). The producers have been commended for their accurate portrayal of many characters and the accuracy in historical accounts.

I’m halfway in between both of your posts.

Phillip comes across as someone who has to be kept in check, ‘that cheeky old chappy ey with his racist and bigotry comments again’, but it is a drama.

On the other hand, I’m sure some monarchy historians have been alongside the writing process and have used snippets of the Queen’s private life that they are aware of (small snapshots, however). The producers have been commended for their accurate portrayal of many characters and the accuracy in historical accounts.

It’s brilliantly done to be fair.

But imagine having to spend your life having to walk two paces behind your missus while everyone says how wonderful she is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.