Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

Its his directness positivity and especially he takes responsibility to try to make things happen only downside I’ve seen which he can and will improve on is he give the ball way a bit to much.

It's going to be like Phil Foden all over again...
I’m actually kind of content with Phil’s progression. At 19 he is getting solid game time under one of the best teams.

Could he get more time? Probably. But I’m okay with how it’s been so far. He is David’s replacement.

Similarly I can see Doyle being Gundogans replacement. He could completely replace him in like 3 years when Doyle is 21 and Gundogan is 32.

I’m actually kind of content with Phil’s progression. At 19 he is getting solid game time under one of the best teams.

Could he get more time? Probably. But I’m okay with how it’s been so far. He is David’s replacement.

Similarly I can see Doyle being Gundogans replacement. He could completely replace him in like 3 years when Doyle is 21 and Gundogan is 32.
I'm in total agreement, I was thinking more about the media and some of the very impatient fans who will be encouraging him to leave to get game time.

And that's the way it should be handled. No rush, no scramble, simple, seamless inclusion at the right time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.