Gary Neville

We have had 2 instances in isolation recently. They should, and will, be dealt with.

Does that mean we have a wider problem? Imo, no. Not at all. Like I said. Isolation.

You have to use other countries as a barometer because some really do have major issues, and this gives us some clarity around what we are actually dealing with when we look at them side by side.

Is this country racist as a general rule, absolutely not. We are one of the most open nations on planet earth.

Just a word on Jones btw. He was clearly under instruction and did his job. Those people pay his wages.

What do some people want? Him to speak out and then have to resign?

Behave

Reported racist incidents at football rose by 43% last year. Again statistics, this time provided by Kick It Out. And it's going to rise again.

62% of football related discrimination on social media is race related.

But yeah, isolated

Turn it in lads its getting harder to take you seriously.

Reported racist incidents at football rose by 43% last year. Again statistics, this time provided by Kick It Out. And it's going to rise again.

62% of football related discrimination on social media is race related.

But yeah, isolated

Turn it in lads its getting harder to take you seriously.

Couldn't give 2 fucks about your statistics.

They prove shit.

We have had 2 instances in isolation recently. They should, and will, be dealt with.

Does that mean we have a wider problem? Imo, no. Not at all. Like I said. Isolation.
Said this in the matches thread earlier, for anyone who went to football matches 30+ years ago, when it was rife, the over reaction to a few incidents now is completely over the top.

I condemn any racist behaviour in the strongest terms but people who blame it all on "brexit" are nearly as stupid as the idiots who do it imho, and I voted remain, and would still prefer we could.

Neville is as usual jumping on a bandwagon, because he's a complete tool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.