Both my kids spoilt again for christmas.

B B

Ballet-on-ice

This is ridiculous. My 15 and 13 year old have received the following for Xmas.....

Me and the mrs: £300 each money in a card., £300 JD sports voucher, approximately £100 worth of 'stocking fillers' each, amazon echo each.

Grandparents: £100 each in a card from maternal and paternal grandparents. Mountain bike for son, Ipad for daughter.

Auntie: £40 each in a card.

That's £2400 spent on two children. I love em, they're my kids, I know they'll appreciate it, but fuck me!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ridiculous. My 15 and 13 year old have received the following for Xmas.....

Me and the mrs: £300 each money in a card., £300 JD sports voucher, approximately £100 worth of 'stocking fillers' each, amazon echo each.

Grandparents: £100 each in a card from maternal and paternal grandparents. Mountain bike for son, Ipad for daughter.

That's £1800 spent on two children. I love em, they're my kids, I know they'll appreciate it, but fuck me!
Tight bastards

That's £2400 spent on two children. I love em, they're my kids, I know they'll appreciate it, but fuck me!
I love a "ooh look at what I can afford for my spoilt brats" thread.

You bought the crap for them. Stop moaning.

£1200 Per child may or may not be a lot nowadays but do they actually understand the value of money....

They'd probably appreciate a satsuma and a pair of socks more surviving in an air raid shelter in the grim reality of being in Manchester, 2nd world war.... As my parents told me when they were young..... Kind of puts things into perspective when you think how fortunate we are nowadays at having the fortune of disposable income to waste on spoilt kids.

I love a "ooh look at what I
I love a "ooh look at what I can afford for my spoilt brats" thread.

You bought the crap for them. Stop moaning.

It wasn't that, it really wasn't, but I'm sure a lot of other parents feel the same. It's not the same anymore, you don't want your kids to be the odd one out who gets fuck all so find yourself going overboard. It's excessive I know, but if you can't beat them join em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.