Chant of the decade

Probably mentioned but sticking to chants made in this decade, my favourite is singing to ‘Hulk’ -

“You’re not incredible, you’re not incredible”.

Actually resulted in a complaint to UEFA by ‘Hulk’ and Porto haha.

No mention of the numerous versions of the Sheikh Mansour song. Especially liked the one about knocking down OT and turning it into Asda!! Genius!!

If the general public - even those with little interest in football are singing it, you know its a good one. The Madrid trip when it was quite new was incredible. This video is good but I remember being on the metro singing it and all the Real Madrid fans got involved, and going up the escalator with everyone doing the actions too.

Honorary mention for Will Grigg's on fire.

Even Dippers sang it later -

Two spontaneous ones that cracked me up.

The first was were when they announced at half time in a game against Newcastle that there were no chips. There was a fat Geordie lad in the away section and 109/110/111 were singing "You are all our chips. You ate all our chips. You fat bastard you ate all our chips".

The other was singing to Stoke or Burnley fans "Have you got running water, have you fuck. Have you got colour telly, have you fuck".

And of course there's the immortal Neville Family song.
If memory serves me right that Geordie lad posted on here the day after

Has to be the yaya toure song only because of how timely it was coinciding with our first major piece of silverware and how instrumental he was in the semi and final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.