John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you uphold your lofty standards yourself
Have to uphold certain standards job related. BUT I’m not an elite athlete in a season, struggling for form so I don’t need to have the same standards as Stones. Don’t actually think the standard has to be lofty, just don’t get caught or dare I say flaunt failure to meet the standards lofty or otherwise.

Have to uphold certain standards job related. BUT I’m not an elite athlete in a season, struggling for form so I don’t need to have the same standards as Stones. Don’t actually think the standard has to be lofty, just don’t get caught or dare I say flaunt failure to meet the standards lofty or otherwise.
He is injured that day and is out for several weeks and it's a party,he is clearly having a few probs in his personal life,just give him a break,i doubt pep is bothered about him getting drunk,he'll be more concerned that the ones playing don't over do it

Thought he was going to be a great player future City and England captain, the last couple of years I’ve backed him to step up. But the stepping up time was this season, he’s 25 now, Kompany has gone and it doesn’t look like he’s going to make it. Think he has the second half of this season to prove people and now me wrong or he’ll be replaced in the summer.

Stones is generally tidy on the ball...

And then the inexplicable, simple miss-pass, right to an opponent occurs.. time, after time... occasionally leading to a completely undeserved opponent's goal.

For me... if Stone starts, I'm immediately worried.

Arriving for Raheem’s birthday party.

23578364-A5-BA-40-FB-A2-F9-F507-CBB10033.jpg

Peaky Fookin Blinders

I know he wasn’t playing but there was an oddly interesting viewpoint from the spitter about the Arsenal defenders. Talking about how they are only interested in protecting themselves as individuals and by doing so they hurt the team. They back off and covertly make mistakes, whereas defenders should be making their mistakes by being aggressive. For me, he could just as easily have been talking about Stones.

Always thought Stones would become a great ball playing centre back under Pep , but his injury issues and personal issues are taking there toll , at 25 he should be nearing his prime under the best coach in the world , but he has regressed and we have a better prospect in Garcia who is showing all the attributes Stones is failing to do.We need to move Stones on in the summer , a transfer or loan and cut our losses , he's had his chances andlets give Garcia games , i dont think this lad will let us down , he has an old head on young shoulders

Always thought Stones would become a great ball playing centre back under Pep , but his injury issues and personal issues are taking there toll , at 25 he should be nearing his prime under the best coach in the world , but he has regressed and we have a better prospect in Garcia who is showing all the attributes Stones is failing to do.We need to move Stones on in the summer , a transfer or loan and cut our losses , he's had his chances andlets give Garcia games , i dont think this lad will let us down , he has an old head on young shoulders
Stones is a disappointment for sure. He'll get the odd start or so this season due to our lack of depth at CB - should he prove himself in these few starts, I'd keep him. He's generally tidy on the ball.

Lack of concentration though has plagued Stones throughout his career - this year its just the same or worse - having a great game, and then a deft pass right to a wide open opponent... drives me crazy!

He's like a brittish David Luiz but instead of diving into tackles or making misstakes he just lacks any form of aggression and just become a passive bystander in defence.

If someone were to chat up his girl he'd probably burst down crying rather than being angry and defend her. He couldn't even intimidate a bird, let alone the opposition attackers.

There is a good player somewhere there but he's not a warrior or leader like all top CB's like Laporte or VVD. He need to play with Pashun

He's like a brittish David Luiz but instead of diving into tackles or making misstakes he just lacks any form of aggression and just become a passive bystander in defence.

If someone were to chat up his girl he'd probably burst down crying rather than being angry and defend her. He couldn't even intimidate a bird, let alone the opposition attackers.

There is a good player somewhere there but he's not a warrior or leader like all top CB's like Laporte or VVD. He need to play with Pashun
Who does Pashun play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.