Wolves (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves have two games in 45 hours, us then Scousers. They will target 1 game with their primary 11 to get three points and toss the other game as I don't think they have enough strength in depth to seriously cope with two games against the top 2 teams (quality, not league position) in such a short period. Guess which one they'll go balls out in?
I expect the will give everything to beat us again but if we go 2 up I think that plan might change to focus on the next game. It’s critical we take our chances early and hopefully can take the foot off the gas for second half.

They will probably setup the same way as when they visited us with 3-5-2, it will be hard for our wingers to find space. I hope we will not insist on the long crosses like last time, I will start Aguero if is ready for a full game, he is better in small spaces and offers more variety in attach, Jesus can start against Sheff, if Silva was fit this game will suit him too. Keep the rest of the team as is, It's payback time.

Agree. they will play 3-5-2 to contain our wideouts. It all depends on Kevin now (and on Bernardo and Gundo to a lesser extent).

A poll was done on Molineux mix recently over our fixtures congestion during Xmas and new year. You all can see the dilemma our team has.

The question was if you go all out to win just one, what is your preference. Do the double over city, or end Liverpool’s unbeaten run. The outcome proves that the dislike for Scousers stretches much further than the 0161 dialling code.
The poll result- 87.3% said stuff the Scousers.

For what it is worth, I believe we will go with our strongest fit 11 v you, but only a couple of changes v Liverpool. I think we will give you chaps a good game, but I fear we’d will be too knackered for them lot.

I hope you all have a top day on the 27th, other than the result. Being so close to the city centre, Wolverhampton is a great place to booze pre match for home fans, but bloody awful for away fans - most have a home fans only policy) best head to the Blue Brick).

Good luck for the rest of the season.

A poll was done on Molineux mix recently over our fixtures congestion during Xmas and new year. You all can see the dilemma our team has.

The question was if you go all out to win just one, what is your preference. Do the double over city, or end Liverpool’s unbeaten run. The outcome proves that the dislike for Scousers stretches much further than the 0161 dialling code.
The poll result- 87.3% said stuff the Scousers.

For what it is worth, I believe we will go with our strongest fit 11 v you, but only a couple of changes v Liverpool. I think we will give you chaps a good game, but I fear we’d will be too knackered for them lot.

I hope you all have a top day on the 27th, other than the result. Being so close to the city centre, Wolverhampton is a great place to booze pre match for home fans, but bloody awful for away fans - most have a home fans only policy) best head to the Blue Brick).

Good luck for the rest of the season.
I think you'll go all out against City and rotate against Liverpool, and LFC will be the beneficiaries. One can not help but think it was intended.

Good luck to you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.