Garry Cook interview in The Athletic

Cheers, mate. Taking a closer look at it brings another question to mind: do they devote a large proportion to U.S. sports, and North American sports generally? Because I can't say I have any real interest in any of them.
They have that section but I don't follow that, so all football for me

I absolutely loved that interview. Seemed to be the right guy to have for that time. Mancini sounds hilarious and you had to laugh at him and his team drinking the wine sent back by Hughes. I bet that ain’t the first time that’s happened in the football world!
PS for those wondering if The Athletic is worth it, it definitely is!

I loved Garry and i loved Mancini,would have both back in a heartbeat.

The football/results wouldn’t have been as good but those two completely understood what City is about.

Never in a million years would Pep have dished it out to Bacon chops like Mancini did in the Derby. Pep would have made him a brew then told the media post-match how wonderful United are instead.

Gary came to a BM Christmas party at the ground one year with his rather lovely P.A. She got a lot of attention, especially from a lot of drunk bald middle aged men. He seemed quite a nice bloke.

Had his faults but definitely deserves a place in our history books in helping selling the club to Sheikh Mansour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.