Wolves - post match

Not gonna lie I’m absolutely raging. Team played well considering we had 10 men from 12 mins and defend resolutely, but bravo is absolutely awful terrible at distribution of the ball and never makes a save when we really need him too. Mendy is the biggest waste of money. The title is over, but I’m confident we can still take 2nd place and have a crack at CL.

Typical City luck. Hard loss to swallow considering the circumstances. Ederson basically made the requirement to win this a miracle, which Kevin nearly pulled off. Should have just let them fucking score at that point. Mendy decimated that hope with his brainfart for their equaliser. No need to panic. We need a rebuild to our backline with new CBs and probably a LB with a brain. I still put this loss down on Ederson mainly.

It was always going to be a struggle after going down to 10 men. Would have been better to let them go one up and still have 11 men on the pitch. Thought Bernardo and Rodri performed well under the circumstances, a few others didn't. Funnily enough (not funny now though) I thought Mendy was having a good game until his error.

We would have been better trying to play our usual game, even with just 10, than going into full on defensive mode. There's nothing about our defence that gives me the confidence that they could hold out in a rearguard action, even at 2-0 up. Taking off KDB was also a mistake I think as he was the only one looking to move us forward.

Probably quite a few knackered for the game on Sunday now as well. All in all not a good day.

1st goals caused by needlessly giving away possession, Sterling & Mendy. Mendy trying to let in go out of play despite it coming off Walker...brainless. The whole team is so weak it’s unbelievable

One of Peps darkest days in management imo.

This rebuild starts now in january. I look forward to it. Shame our cycle came to an end when the worst fanbase in world football gets handed the title, but hey, cant really complain when your not good enough to stop them.

This team has defiently got a face-lift when it all starts again in august

Serious questions need to be asked.

That capitulation and overall second half performance was an absolute shambles.

Mendy, Otamendi and walker were all absolutely fucking rubbish.

The defence is a mess. Has been all season. That’s 7 games out of 19 we have conceded 2 or more and we have lost 5 of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.