Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiotic mistakes by Ederson and Mendy become a basis for sweeping generalizations about the manager. As if it wasn't just 6 days ago when the team played superb football.
The problem is Pep instructs ederson to come out like that.

He instructs the team to play out of the back even when down to 10 men.

Yes individuals will make mistakes, but he doesn't make things easy for himself.

Can't blame him for ederson, sterling playing a blind pass and mendy just being a clown.

KDB wasn't having a good game let's be honest here, Gundogan was just the wrong sub

Idiotic mistakes by Ederson and Mendy become a basis for sweeping generalizations about the manager. As if it wasn't just 6 days ago when the team played superb football.

How about the crap substitutions? Why go 5-3-1? Why take De Bruyne off? Why did we spend £60 million on a right back who hasn’t made it onto the pitch in the last 7 league games? Why has Foden only played 140 minutes in the league this season? Why is Sterling on penalties?

The problem is Pep instructs ederson to come out like that.

He instructs the team to play out of the back even when down to 10 men.

Yes individuals will make mistakes, but he doesn't make things easy for himself.

The problem wasn't with Ederson coming out but with him committing the foul and leaving the team with 10 men for 80 minutes away from home. It was brainless. Also Mendy's mistake had nothing to with playing from the back.

Looks ready to walk soon

That would be the final insult after the way he has consistently talked the club and the fans down since he got here.

He shouldn't be allowed to walk, he should be told to leave.

He would not, not once, not ever, have spoken about Bayern or their fans the way he has consistently talked about working class city fans.

Absolute mare he's having this season. Just doesn't look or sound his usual self

Pep's had a shocker this year and is much to blame as Michael Oliver for why we're so far behind in the title race.

Taking Kev off to put Pep's mate on cost us big time (along with mistakes from players).

The problem wasn't with Ederson coming out but with him committing the foul and leaving the team with 10 men for 80 minutes away from home. It was brainless. Also Mendy's mistake had nothing to with playing from the back.
Ederson has become predictable to me. If I'm the manager of any other team I would always put a fast player up top and launch balls forward because Ederson will come out everytime. I blame him for thr vardy goal as well because vardy was being shepherded by Dinho to the wing and Ederson comes out and gives Vardy the easy option.

For sure Mendy messed up, but it seems like to me it was from the idea of holding the ball and maybe attempting to run through the pressure. It was terrible of course and he should have hoofed it this whole game I've seen our players from deep try to run through and mess up. Walker and Sterling did it countless times. Anytime I see the same mistake from the same position THAT many times, I must think thr manager is instructing them to do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.