Wolves - post match

Need to get our act together in regards to recruitment in the summer box this sides is abysmal at times. We've got some serious quality being let down by absolute shite. Pep, please get rid of Mendy ffs! New CB, left back and goal scorer needed. We'll be bk if we can make the right signings for next season.

Hopefully Pep has seen enough of a few of them now.

I can't fathom how a passionate guy like pep can look at what gundogan does and like it. Every time I see gundogan and Otamendi in the line up, I worry.

Ask Klopp the same question about Gundogan. He was a key player at Dortmund. Looks like injuries have caught up with him and we could of done with him when we got the penalty in the first half.

Last edited:
If he thought that he's lost his mind.
Look at the fixture list.

KDB has to be protected. Only way we were going to win that game was to keep the ball so I could understand why Pep made the change. It didn't work out. City did not have the confidence or energy to show for the ball. We had the lead and just tried to defend the box. We can't defend the box. We aren't good enough to do that.

Mangala, Nastacic and Savic? Maybe even Stones (he hadn’t been playing at the top level very long) and Otamendi (one half-decent season for Valencia). We even bought Cancelo mostly on the expectation he would improve, or at least suit us better than Juventus. Laporte is arguably the only success we’ve had in this area since Hughes.

Rubbish.

Weird how many posters I only see when we lose, and they’re never anything but a bunch of hysterical babies.

major game, shit result but for fuck sake, the state of some of you is embarrassing.
When we win there is something like 17 pages in a week...When we lose there is 52 pages in an hour!
Sometimes I get in worse form reading shit here than I do after the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.