Hopes for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu1

Ok I’m going to try to be positive & forward thinking.

what would you like to see happen now ?

In my opinion -

league is over so that pressure has gone.
I’m not convinced we can beat Utd with their style in cup. :-(
No way this team can win champs league
FA cup possibly.

I would rather see some plan taking shape for next season. Let’s secure top 3 & build for next season with 1 or 2 new players in January or kids brought in inc foden.

The biggest issue is Pep staying or going. If he’s going I’d rather the club let it happen now let’s not wait for the summer. With his body language & Arteta gone I don’t think it looks good. I’d be gutted if pep goes.

we need to see something happen now be it kids or signings in January this team is too old & slow that’s the biggest issue not injuries.

thoughts ?

Beating United and winning another final.

winning the FA Cup,

other than that 2nd and at least get to QFs of CL but to be honest I can’t see it. I think we will go out next round.

Ok I’m going to try to be positive & forward thinking.

what would you like to see happen now ?

In my opinion -

league is over so that pressure has gone.
I’m not convinced we can beat Utd with their style in cup. :-(
No way this team can win champs league
FA cup possibly.

I would rather see some plan taking shape for next season. Let’s secure top 3 & build for next season with 1 or 2 new players in January or kids brought in inc foden.

The biggest issue is Pep staying or going. If he’s going I’d rather the club let it happen now let’s not wait for the summer. With his body language & Arteta gone I don’t think it looks good. I’d be gutted if pep goes.

we need to see something happen now be it kids or signings in January this team is too old & slow that’s the biggest issue not injuries.

thoughts ?
Not trying to be a dick but you said you’re “going to try to be positive” and then proceeded to write off 3 out of the 4 competitions we are still in...

Where's all the talk coming that pep leaving after this season? He said 100times he finishes his contract and then he will see , or did I miss something

Pep’s future is the elephant in the room. We need a significant rebuild and it would be much more cohesive a rebuild if we knew who the manager is going to be beyond next season. So the next 5 months there are only 2 goals I really care about:

- Secure Pep’s future
- Play Foden

Hopefully planning for the next premiership winning team.

Need 4-5 real quality players over the summer.

Should have enough in the locker to finish top four but we have gone backwards a fair bit by not replacing players that needed to be replaced sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.