Wolves - post match

Ineffective?

We’ve won 7 trophies in two seasons.

Won the first ever domestic treble.

Completed the two greatest league seasons in the entire history of English football.

Winning the league 3 times in a row is near impossible against the standard of side Liverpool are.

I’m talking about this season, obviously. Teams know how to beat us, and they’re actually daring to do it. That, coupled with the fact that we have no plan b means we’re going to carry on this way.

don’t get me wrong, I love Pep, but something needs to change, and I’d love that thing to be a big tactical rethink and for Pep’s game to evolve.

Don’t keep shouting about what we won in the past, you sound like the dippers or utd. It’s about now, and currently we are very far behind of what’s in front of us.

Agree about KDB, but Raheem, despite the goals (that are always welcome), is bang out of form, Bernardo has lost the precision touch he had until the media destroyed him, and Mendy has never been in any sort of form so losing form is not a factor.
Mendy's game has picked up recently. He did OK tonight until the goal. Some good passing.

Didn’t see that at all
Blowing out of his arse, mate.
Personally I’d have taken Sterling off and kept Kev up top to keep possession but their goals came from shocking play from us, not that substitution.

It's obvious why KDB went off. I am not at all confident about his fitness. We have a lot of important games coming up and in my opinion he still is not 100% fit. He'd have run himself into the ground for us and possibly done himself an injury. Pep did not have a choice
I disagree but even if I did... get someone on the park who can run! Foden, Jesus, anyone Gundogan isn’t that player

Recruitment has been an issue. No doubt about it.

It's the same everywhere though, a similar percentage of players just don't cut it, for whatever reason, at most clubs.

This is glossed over when you win 198 points in two seasons, but the problems were evident in champions league games.

Liverpool have been equally erratic in the transfer market, Lovren, Origi, Keita has taken two years to get going, lallana etc.

They've been lucky to get Trent Alexander Arnold through who's as good a full back as I've seen and Robertson was a really good purchase.

They are a van Dijk injury away from turning into a shambles. Much like us with Laporte.

I’m talking about this season, obviously. Teams know how to beat us, and they’re actually dating to do it. That, coupled with the fact that we have no plan b means we’re going to carry on this way.

don’t get me wrong, I love Pep, but something needs to change, and I’d love that thing to be a big tactical rethink and for Pep’s game to evolve.

Don’t keep shouting about what we won in the past, you sound like the dippers or utd. It’s about now and currently we are very far behind of what’s in front of us.
If we had Laporte in the side, Wolves would never have even bothered with the long balls at the start of the game. Everything stems from Laporte's injury and City's inability to find a solution to it.

People on here blaming Mendy et al..let me remind you we played 80 plus minutes with 10 men because the GK who makes 1 save every 5 games fecked up again. Yep, Mr “great with his feet” but unfortunately crap at most other GK duties lost us that match end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.