Wolves - post match

screenshot and post the evidence from Rawk and the cafe.
I don’t know how to on phone. But check their Bluemoon Meltdown threads. It’s an embarrassment.

No real City fan calls for Pep to be sacked. We’ve got too many plastics supporting us since the recent title wins.

He has never been amazing but anyhow we can’t rely on one player to make our defence that is not good planning. Our attack is fine we will need a new centre forward at some point. When I watched the Leicester game(we played very well) that first goal was so obvious so glaring in our weakness that it was laughable that pep doesn’t even try to negate it. He has basically gone the mascherano route and we will stick with it to the death. Stubbornness pure and simple.

We have spunked a lot of money on defence and we have a decent keeper and a great centre half. For a top squad that is very poor.
he was when he was at Monaco. I remember him playing against KDB. I also remember his first few weeks as a City player. I sit on the front row and his physicality was amazing. You've forgotten how his attacking was so good that he kept Sane out of the side.

Kompany was/is irreplaceable. Bear in mind he was nowhere near the finished article when he joined.

Injuries to Sane and Laporte effectively derailed our season (along with the early VAR travesties). Any other team would have fallen off a cliff, but we are still in 3 cups, and third in the table.

CTID!
Maybe it's time to get with the Ogre himself, Fergie that is: his team was not actually successful in every single season after he started winning trophies. There's a great scene in the film about the Gallagher brothers that was on cinema release a few years ago, and has been on TV since, in which the two are going mental dancing about their recording studio in celebration. We eventually find out that it's not some City victory they are going wild about, it's the news that United have failed to win - and I think it was the title but it could have been the FA Cup because this was 1995, when at the end of the season United had won NOTHING. Next season they won the Double. And after the next time (in 1997-98) that United won NOTHING (!!) - well, in the following season they won that other Treble, the one that doesn't include the League Cup. So I would suggest that we have a bit of patience and look to a big season next season.

The posts in here tonight are embarrassing and RagCafe & RAWK are quoting you and making our fan base look like absolute entitled d*ckheads. Oh and by the way, we always call them entitled yet we’re behaving like spoilt children.

If you’re calling for Pep’s head or asking for Raheem to be sold then you don’t deserve the riches we’ve served up for the last few years.

I think some of you have only recently started supporting City and you need to get a grip. I’ve stood in the Kippax and witnessed some horror shows but I’d have those days back tomorrow if it meant getting rid of you spoilt glory hunters.

CTID. You don’t deserve Pep.
Agree with you 100%, I was at the Swindon game back in the 60’s when we had our lowest league crowd and Buzzer was playing for the opposition. We have been spoilt in recent times.

Absolutely

We’ll finish top 3 and have a good chance of ECL

And scousers may have 1, maybe 2 years in the sun, but that will be it
I admire your positivity but consider this, the ages of their best/key players... and then ours. They are in a better position than us for the next few years, the really great players who won us the titles etc Silva/Kompany/Toure/Kun are either gone or nearly gone. These players had that winning mentality and it kep us going for the last few years, these guys are gone or are nearly gone and we need to find players like them. I suspect Liverpool are about to enter a 3/4 year period of success that they will look back on in 20 years time, liek we will for our recent success.
You disagree? How many times have we lost from being 2 up in the last 5 years?

I don’t know how to on phone. But check their Bluemoon Meltdown threads. It’s an embarrassment.

No real City fan calls for Pep to be sacked. We’ve got too many plastics supporting us since the recent title wins.
I haven't seen any comments like that.

bigger picture for me tonight was Pep looks disinterested!it looks like his hearts not in it anymore!only my opinion tho guys!

The posts in here tonight are embarrassing and RagCafe & RAWK are quoting you and making our fan base look like absolute entitled d*ckheads. Oh and by the way, we always call them entitled yet we’re behaving like spoilt children.

If you’re calling for Pep’s head or asking for Raheem to be sold then you don’t deserve the riches we’ve served up for the last few years.

I think some of you have only recently started supporting City and you need to get a grip. I’ve stood in the Kippax and witnessed some horror shows but I’d have those days back tomorrow if it meant getting rid of you spoilt glory hunters.

CTID. You don’t deserve Pep.

Most of the fucking plums on here spouting shit are rags and dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.