Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Rodri looked like he played CB the whole second half. He was so deep and had no influence on the game, not sure if we switched to 352 in the second half?

looked like Rodri central of eh back 3 with Ferna right side and Garcia left side.....Zinchenko and walker as wingbacks (walker got really far forward on a number of occasions and used his pace and athleticism well all second half)

Surprised how little was made of that handball. Thought it was blatant.
I think that most of us — and it is by no means good, mind — have just become accustomed to those not being given in our favour. ;-)

But ignoring that, I’ve just posted another explanation of why I still think the current VAR offside review is a farce, including today’s instance — I’ll obviously take it today, but I don’t have to like that I am doing it. ;-)
Oh I agree, but so long as its consistent then I'm comfortable if its in our favour.

The law needs changing because I don't favour that a game that is won on goals scored is constantly finding ways to not have goals scored, its the definition of madness for me.

Sums the season up doesn't it?

Even when we win half the games aren't really enjoyable or the team playing well, and the losses are just awful because you know how good this side can be.
Haha. Happy Christmas you two miserable old sods ;)))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.