Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Just back from the game.

Pretty poor performance although Sheffield United are a decent side.

Not seen the goal but surely the first goal hit the ref? Did he completely forget the new rules?

didn't hit him, but he body checked their player, yellow card if it had been Fern :)

Much better second half with Debruyne once again pulling the strings. Pep though needs to give Sterling a few games rest

I'd like to see Walker play in the centre to use his pace to combat this
I think Pep is afraid to try him in a 2, and I agree with that, but in a 3 like the 2nd half today its definitely worth a try, would atleast make the opposition think twice about trying it every single time

Well that was a farce. Sheff Utd seemed to have a perfectly good goal disallowed but in the second half when their forward was stood so far up the pitch he was actually in Droylsden, Massey didn't bother waving her pretty little flag. Obviously that cant be varred but had they scored from her stupidity, the subsequent corner, there would have been nothing we could do. Also I thought the large screens were there to tell us why the ref is stood around like a clueless lump of shit after a goal, yet we were all forced to guess that he was talking to the VAR team. Oh and they were an excellent team apart from when they weren't falling to the floor at the slightest contact.

I think the two main characteristic of that first half was a hangover from the Wolves game in that we are very short on confidence, and some of the players look very tired and somewhat jaded.

So why not start Foden ? Don't get me wrong, I trust Pep and accept he wants to ease him in, but 2 games in less that 48 hours and yet he doesn't start ?

Well that was a farce. Sheff Utd seemed to have a perfectly good goal disallowed but in the second half when their forward was stood so far up the pitch he was actually in Droylsden, Massey didn't bother waving her pretty little flag. Obviously that cant be varred but had they scored from her stupidity, the subsequent corner, there would have been nothing we could do. Also I thought the large screens were there to tell us why the ref is stood around like a clueless lump of shit after a goal, yet we were all forced to guess that he was talking to the VAR team. Oh and they were an excellent team apart from when they weren't falling to the floor at the slightest contact.
I thought he was miles offside but on replays mate, bottom of the screen Garcia is only 2 yards in front of Bravo, so he was on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.