Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

The assistant seemed to explain her decision to Zinchenko. I only saw it once and I agree with you that it looked offside. I wonder wether there was something we missed. I'm pleased that nothing came of it. As for the screens, I think they have some sort of pre-VAR check to see if it should be reviewed more thoroughly and that can mean a delay whilst they do that which does look as the ref is not doing something.
He was 100% onside

That was hard work , nowhere near our best , our final ball is horrendous at the moment , take KDB out of the equation and we are creating very little , apart from a couple of long punts our defence coped OK but we lack pace in the middle of our back four and both Garcia and Dinho got skinned a couple of times running back towards our goal.
Sheff Utd play football from the dark ages but when you see the lack of ability in their squad then its obvious workrate and organisation is the only way they can compete , congrats to Wilder but who f*ck would want to watch that every week ?
At least teams like Wolves , Villa , Brighton came to the Etihad and tried to play football , second season syndrome will do for Sheff Utd next season , they are easily worked out.

Sheff U were the hardest working team I’ve seen since Real Madrid came in the semifinal in 2016.

Fair play to them!

Thought Mahrez was everywhere today and de Bruyne and Bernardo worked hard.

Think Rodri looks every bit a centre half and Garcia was really good!

Good three points in a though game

Chuffed with the win's a win.
On the other hand

And he’s right. Wasn’t even late. It was earlier than a night time game kicks off when he came on. Would these people not be able to make it when we have night games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.