Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Sheff U were the hardest working team I’ve seen since Real Madrid came in the semifinal in 2016.

Fair play to them!

Thought Mahrez was everywhere today and de Bruyne and Bernardo worked hard.

Think Rodri looks every bit a centre half and Garcia was really good!

Good three points in a though game
I watched McBurnie play for Swansea U23s every couple of weeks for 3 seasons. He is a dog, he will compete for anything and keep grinding out runs and track back and get a foot in. No Messi obviously, but a very honest footballer. If they have a team like that then good on them

Mahrez was fantastic. KDB was fantastic. Second half the team was fantastic. Gundogan closed it off. Watch the game.

I think it has to be said, again, that Mahrez-KDB is becoming a real partnership, and it's not surprising that Pep has been playing both together more frequently.

Don't forget, Mahrez was a huge WASTE of money, in case you did.

Sheff Utd worked at a tempo, commitment and focus we worked at in the past 2 seasons.

Shows what hunger and taking on board your manager's instructions does.

It kicked off at the top of the steps leading to M1 next to the away section about 15 mins before KO.

A couple of coppers that were at the bottom of the steps decided to take a leisurely stroll towards towards P entrance at that point rather than get involved so it went on for a bit until some from the away bit got involved. Saw at least one participant being collared.

To those of you who were at the game............................
Did any of you watch the names of the fans who died in 2019 and were remembered in the minutes silence?
My younger sister seems to think that our grandson's name was included - it was Logan Tuson, aged 7, drowned in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.