Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy has been hammered by that mistake against Wolves, but he was fouled, players shield the ball all the time, you can’t just barge them off the ball.
I know mate. Had he gone down it would have been disallowed. Blatant foul. He should however have cleared it.

I don't think that's really true

Walker is a good defender. Mendy struggled badly initially but I think he has been much better recently. I know he made a terrible mistake at Wolves but it's not yet clear how much more he can improve. I was too impatient when he came back. I think he's doing well now. More to do. Stones was good in 2018/19 alongside Laporte.

I bet if you took VVD out of Liverpool's back 4, then Gomez, Matip, TAA etc would fall to pieces.

That’s not a bet I would take. I think you underestimate the other players you’ve named there.

He’d found a bit of form?? Give your head a wobble the lad is pure class. Had he and VK been our CB pairing this season as the were at the end of the last we would be fucking top

He wasn't "pure class" lol. Granted he was the best we had, but since he has been injured there has been some sort of legend built around him.

He wasn't "pure class" lol. Granted he was the best we had, but since he has been injured there has been some sort of legend built around him.

No one on here has built him into any legend , just your pathetic attempt at sarcasm , before his injury he was part of the Premier league team of the season , which usually means he is rather good at football , if you cannot contemplate how we have struggled defensively since his injury ,i suggest you look at our goals against column in comparison to last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.