Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

Was fine until Bravo did a Bravo

Still fuming at the shit bag ref not giving that prick a ref card for the dreadful tackle on Fern

Bravo trying to be Ederson. And failing miserably. Otherwise a really good performance That looked like the City that I know. Our second is a thing of beauty. Special mention for Ben Mendy. A fine game, mostly, from him. Several really good crosses in. Onwards...

Last edited:
Garcia is one promising player! would love to see him play more. Jesus was excellent today, great movement and reading of the game. Deserved his third goal. Foden will be a big player for us. Positives from me. Happy new year all

Everton’s just a shite team. Full of divers, soft ****s and cloggers like Calvert-Lewin. Ref was corrupt as usual. Garcia, Foden, Dinho,Jesus and both wing backs were superb

It’s was like chess in first half but lit up on second. Everyone played their part except bravo fuck up . Rodri should’ve done better on their goal . Gabby’s took both goals really well. Ferny was mint . Mahrez had a great game too . Come on city

Don’t think I’ll ever watch a game again on the edge of my seat. The spectre of VAR is omnipresent and looms over everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.