Premier League (New Years) Games 1/2 Jan

83 mins: Arsenal 2 United 0.

Martin Keown: “I think the onus is on United”.

No shit.

I see West Ham players showing maximum disrespect to Pellegrini. Sometimes professional footballers need to hang their heads in shame.

It’s the managers job to motivate and breed confidence in the players, Pellegrini failed to do that - whilst also being tactically clueless, making ridiculous substitutions and sticking with the worlds worst goalie game after game. He walks away with a few million pounds and I doubt he’s even checked our score tonight.

It’s the managers job to motivate and breed confidence in the players, Pellegrini failed to do that - whilst also being tactically clueless, making ridiculous substitutions and sticking with the worlds worst goalie game after game. He walks away with a few million pounds and I doubt he’s even checked our score tonight.
We’ve seen it more than once where the players stop playing for the Manager. With the money they make, even if they don’t respect the Manager, they could at least show some effort and respect for the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.