TV Series

Just re watched the whole five series again of Breaking Bad. It's without doubt my favourite TV series of all time.

Series 5 is a just brilliant. The moment Hank realises he's been played is TV gold.

Agreed. There are other shows that are comparable in quality but for me BB is the show I enjoyed watching more than any other. There was no scene or line of dialogue wasted, it all served a purpose. The episode Ozymandias is a gut-wrenching work of brilliance and there are so many other great moments spread throughout the show.

Watching Don't fuck with cats

Fuck me that was a bit dark and uneasy,
Especially the moors murderers bit, and when he escalates his killings

A truly sick man who used the internet to gain noteriety for his crimes and how no matter how hard you hide, if you break rule zero and people are willing you will be found.

One thing I think is now many of us after a few years on twitter and fb has turned us all more savy to fake accounts, you could tell his pictures were photoshoped and the comments fake striaght away watching this, but I doubt I would have a few years ago

Last edited:
Really surprised with the production values of 'The Witcher'. Helps if you've played any of the games I suppose but I really enjoyed it. Might actually try and get hold of the 3rd game which I haven't played yet, I quite like the universe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.