Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t. Even if we won every single game left, we wouldn’t have a chance. Liverpool has dropped 2 points in 19 games, they won’t suddenly drop like 20 points in the same amount of the games (unless VVD, Mane, Alisson and Salah gets long term injuries). Unfortunately I think they’ll break the point record

I never feel it’s as simple as they’ve dropped this many in that many so why they gonna lose more now
Games take on a different meaning once you stumble, that gap goes down to 9 by end of feb they will feel the pressure, pressure they’ve never felt when playing before

The worry over the record, is that they would have dropped points already if it wasn't for VAR. This season is an anomaly that likely wont be repeated. VAR is going to add 10+ points to their tally.

The worry is that they might break the record while playing worse than us in 17/18. Both teams have the same point tally after 19 games but our GD in 17/18 was far superior to Liverpool this season: we were better in attack and defence (!). The worry is that the media will ignore all the luck and favourable decisions and proclaim them the best PL team ever.

It is what it is. We will try to use their success to reach another level in our performances. That's the best we can do.

Let it go, man!

I said it was over before we drew with Newcastle BUT that’s cos I didn’t think WE could string run together, I’ve changed my mind on that now he’s gone 3 at the back and Sheff Utd, Spurs away and United for them this month, could be 3 possible draws there and if gap drops below 10 points I think they could well bottle it

do I think it will happen ? No but I like to have interest in games so I can now root for a point tonight knowing Spurs and United next

Hope you’re right, pal.

You ask most football fans in August if we would lose 5 games so far and against the clubs that beat us and barely any would have said yes.

Football is a funny old game and it will take a few injuries and a bit of poor form for Liverpool to quickly drop the required points to make it all to play for.

Of course i accept we have zero more margin for error but fuck it, if any side can win every game its us, we know it because we have done it before.

The worry is that they might break the record while playing worse than us in 17/18. Both teams have the same point tally after 19 games but our GD in 17/18 was far superior to Liverpool this season: we were better in attack and defence (!). The worry is that the media will ignore all the luck and favourable decisions and proclaim them the best PL team ever.

It is what it is. We will try to use their success to reach another level in our performances. That's the best we can do.

Who was the first ever team to hit 100 points?

Who was the first team to win the domestic double?

For me records are there to broken but being the first is the one that no team can beat EVER!

Who was the first ever team to hit 100 points?

Who was the first team to win the domestic double?

For me records are there to broken but being the first is the one that no team can beat EVER!

They know it too ...

first-quote-on-storemypic-9425-a2c71.png

It's their year.

Even if by some miracle we won every other cup we play in this season it won't be as impressive as Jordan Henderson lifting the PL trophy.

We've got 4 months to plan our holidays to a uninhibited South Pacific island to save ourselves from the jizz tsunami created from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.