Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Pep stick around? Klopp isn't going anywhere.

I really hope he goes all out for the league and throws the FA Cup so we at least have a fighting chance against them.

I hope not, I hope we beat them fair and square. Its not worth winning if the best teams aren't in it.

Chin up, we'll be fine.

Even with Ancelotti, we haven't got a cat's chance in hell of beating Liverpool if Firmino, Salah and co all play. They're just too good. Hell, if Divock sodding Origi shows up, we're screwed because he ALWAYS scores against us.

I never feel it’s as simple as they’ve dropped this many in that many so why they gonna lose more now
Games take on a different meaning once you stumble, that gap goes down to 9 by end of feb they will feel the pressure, pressure they’ve never felt when playing before

They felt it last year, but only lost the league by a point. They winning this league at a canter, whilst playing some dull games. Thought they were better last year.

It's just one of those seasons, we've had them many times before. Makes next year even better.

However, this forum is a poor reflection on city this year; the conspiracy theories flying around are, to an outsider, insane. I'm a member of a few footie forums, including a Liverpool one, and last year they were full of praise and admiration for the title-winning run you put together. It wasn't a bottle job - they finished with a points tally that only one team in English league history had bettered. Twice!

Can you post links to those posts ful of admiration
They were 10pts ahead and finished 1 behind,they/you let it slip,again..
Do they still quote / refer to you on RAWK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.