Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit pisses me off more than it should. It’s a fucking joke that a major broadcaster can just tell lies without being pulled up.
Wankers.

Klopp has built a great side. Don't mind saying that. He's got a solid front 3 that don't get injured (Salah ffs, he's played more football than anyone in Europe in about 2-3 seasons I reckon - and not got any wear and tear??) and he's integrated Robertson and TAA well. Money spent has been pretty wise on Van Dikj and Allison and despite them not having a playmaker they've got the best out of what they have - hardworking direct midfielders. Our approach is different and over time I think is better for us to keep a winning habit.

So the next step is how do we make it harder for them to defend it. Who can we sign that shits up the PL. Mbappe for me. We're losing Silva and Aguero soon (maybe Sane) - galling stuff for any club to deal with.
They still need to be weakened. I wonder if they win the PL is that the sign off for some players to fancy a new challenge like Salah to Real for example? But the big one will be if a rival in Europe or these shores could turn the head of others such as Robertson or Van Dijk maybe. It could go the other way, they could strengthen under the Nike deal and go aggressive with bids for the big players in Europe like that guy I just mentioned.

At the moment it feels like their great form won't end, but we know staying at this level is impossible. The 95-100 point seasons will go down in the history books for both sides. I don't like the club or the fans, but I respect Klopp as a coach and the players are really disciplined. This has the makings of a great rivalry for years to come for the neutral but it might be painful for both sets of fans.

How did the rags manage it under Fergie?

I respect Klopp as well. I just wish he didn't manage a team I hate! It would be so much better if they had Mourinho or someone equally horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.