Dracula

I was skeptical about the direction this would take before the first ep as moffat and gattis managed to completely fuck up sherlock in the later stages being too clever, and that twist has me thinking the third episode will be in that same vein.

Been enjoying it though, let's hope they don't ruin it.

if you want timeshift confusion go to BBC4 and Inspector Montalbano another enjoyable series - that continuity seems to have forgotten.

In the original he drives a 1988-95 FIAT Tipo mk1. Its set presumably at the time it was written so no issues. Then the Young Montalbano came out. A pre-quel series. As such its fine that the young Montalbano had a fine head of hair and the other is bald because you can lose your hair. However between 88 and 95 he lost both hair and height and still drove the same bloody car?? Montalbano came back as a more contemporary series and everyone had aged and now drove contemporary Alfa's and FIAT's - except Montalbano who still drove the same 30 year old car !!!?? Is it his Morse/Jag schitck or shit continuity.....to quote the old comdey Soap..." confused?... I am "

if you want timeshift confusion go to BBC4 and Inspector Montalbano another enjoyable series - that continuity seems to have forgotten.

In the original he drives a 1988-95 FIAT Tipo mk1. Its set presumably at the time it was written so no issues. Then the Young Montalbano came out. A pre-quel series. As such its fine that the young Montalbano had a fine head of hair and the other is bald because you can lose your hair. However between 88 and 95 he lost both hair and height and still drove the same bloody car?? Montalbano came back as a more contemporary series and everyone had aged and now drove contemporary Alfa's and FIAT's - except Montalbano who still drove the same 30 year old car !!!?? Is it his Morse/Jag schitck or shit continuity.....to quote the old comdey Soap..." confused?... I am "

Montabano is a great show, I tend not to worry if his car has lasted all his life, the fucker walks everywhere anyway unless Livia is visiting so it might have.

In the books he is described lookimg more like Mimi in the young mintabano too.

Montabano is a great show, I tend not to worry if his car has lasted all his life, the fucker walks everywhere anyway unless Livia is visiting so it might have.

its just something I noticed then suddenly thought maybe its like Morse's Jag is fr us Brits - maybe a Tipo MK1 has great nostalgia in Italy. Perhaps the bad guys in The Sweeney Italia drove a Tipo every week and smashed it into a load of empty cardboard boxes in a deserted warehouse ha ha ha ha

i thought I was the only guy whatched Inspector. I love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.