Amazon prime

Amazon Prime is shit.
I don't get the football offered here, the video content is useless, everything on the site costs more and they are late with every single delivery.
I got conned into paying for it a few years ago and it's gone downhill ever since.

Amazon Prime is shit. I don't get the football offered here, the video content is useless, everything on the site costs more and they are late with every single delivery.
I got conned into paying for it a few years ago and it's gone downhill ever since.

So you are to blame, you bastard. (read your last line Barky)

The bastards have just got £7.99 off me as I forgot to cancel !! Have done now but that's 3 pints (Joey Holts)
If you go on live chat and tell them, they may refund you. Have done it before in the past but it was a while ago.

Amazon Prime is great value.
I get all the football, the video offerings are excellent, very little requires further payment, I get unlimited cloud storage for photos and two free ebooks a month and almost everything I order arrives next day.

I was paying for prime for 12 months without using it. Signed up when I was doing fire sticks. I went on the chat to them and asked for a refund. They refunded the full 12 months no questions. Worth a try

Amazon Prime is shit.
I don't get the football offered here, the video content is useless, everything on the site costs more and they are late with every single delivery.

you forgot Jon Champion and Jim Beglin - utter tosspots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.