Bravo
Otamendi
Angelino
D.Silva
Sane
Cancelo
Jesus

I think Fern will stay and Gundogen will be here as long as Guardiola is
Jesus leaving will shock me to my bones. Unless he is pulling a Sane, there is NO WAY he is leaving because the club wants it.

Ota', Dave, Bravo, Sane. Maybe Angelino. Tiny chance of Cancelo ( as he has a history of not being settled)

Realistically there are a few players who will be playing for there future at City in the next 5 months.
Mendy
Stones
Angelino
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Having said that a handful will certainly leave
Cancelo
Otamendi
Silva
Sane
Bravo

So people seem to think loads of players will go. I doubt it. Our defense has been poor at times but some of this has been due to injuries and some to tactics. We actually have a core of a strong defense when on form/fit
We know Merlin will leave.
The only others i see leaving are Sane, Otto, Little Kev and maybe Angelina.
That leaves us needing a CB, LB and Winger/striker.
Bravo may yet stay.

Realistically there are a few players who will be playing for there future at City in the next 5 months.
Mendy
Stones
Angelino
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Having said that a handful will certainly leave
Cancelo
Otamendi
Silva
Sane
Bravo
Why are you sure Cancelo will leave. If he gets more game the rest of the way. I doubt hevwig

Leaving:
  • Bravo
  • D.Silva
  • Otamendi
  • Zinchenko or Angelino
  • Sane
Replaced by:
  • New GK
  • Koulibaly
  • Sancho
  • Digne/Alaba

Bravo
Cancelo (if he wants out)
Otamendi
David Silva
Sane

in:
Steffen
semedo
Dias
Sancho
Martinez

Mendy and Cancelo is by far and away our best wingback pairing and will probably start every match when we sort our CB issues out. Would be idiotic to let them leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.