Match Thread | Man City vs Port Vale (04/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you did really mate, it was an error by him no doubt, Angelino should have had the cross blocked first up tbh.

You have given a rousing defence of Bravo but ultimately you will spoil the rest of your day, as the others won't agree and it will go round and round again.

Enjoy the second half and fingers crossed for no other incidents :)
No i never came out saying he is shit when is laporte back etc, funny thing is you get the people on here saying I am negative then they slate players and when I tried to defend the player they all round on you like a.pack of wolves, it's quite funny really, my day won't be spoilt by people's opinions on here, enjoy the rest of the game blue

The kid is what 17? i know you like to be contrary but really
But really what, it's you with your football knowledge trying to justify how it's all bravo's fault and he is shit, and the old adage is if.your good enough your old enough

Foden almost scoring a lovely goal. Been a good game for him.

He’s been our best player probably... by next season he will be a mainstay. From his career progression perspective it may be a blessing falling out of the title race midway through the season as he’s getting lots of minutes now and bled in for Merlins departure. There was always the danger another creative attacking mid would have been purchased if he didn’t have the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.