Liam Gallagher - As It Was

Enjoyed this. His partner seems to be a good influence in his life. His brother is loyal too. He clearly likes to have his family around him. Does Paul G still see Noel too?

I am amazed by some of the answers from posters who must be younger than me and thought Oasis were shite. At the height of their success my lads were teenagers so I should have been moaning about drug taking yobs with no talent but, I loved Oasis and their attitude. I assume it was because of the City connection and it was something to rally round because we were shit. I remember one midweek away match, we got to the town early thinking we would be one of the first Blues there, we piled into the/a pub only to see City fans had taken it over, Oasis were blasting out on the juke box and everyone was off their heads. Throughout our shite years Oasis were on in just about every pub I went in at an away match.
Great band, the programme the that I watched last night was really good and I found it funny.

I am amazed by some of the answers from posters who must be younger than me and thought Oasis were shite. At the height of their success my lads were teenagers so I should have been moaning about drug taking yobs with no talent but, I loved Oasis and their attitude. I assume it was because of the City connection and it was something to rally round because we were shit. I remember one midweek away match, we got to the town early thinking we would be one of the first Blues there, we piled into the/a pub only to see City fans had taken it over, Oasis were blasting out on the juke box and everyone was off their heads. Throughout our shite years Oasis were on in just about every pub I went in at an away match.
Great band, the programme the that I watched last night was really good and I found it funny.

Imo, nailed their colours to the mast like any true blue and had a big part in keeping us relevant throughout some really shit years, some people may not like them, but they both deserve a bit of kudos for that alone.

PS, Liam's a fuckin comedy genius, I don't really drink, but if I had to go on a proper bender, he'd be one of the first names on the team sheet.

I will have to catch up on this, not that much of an oasis fan, but liam on his social media comes across ok where noel has recently shown what a bit of a dick fame has seemed to turn him into, seems he is trying out morrisey, morrisey in the talking bollocks ranks.
No-one should ever try to Out-Morrisey Morrissey........ :-/

Everyone I know aged 25-55 says “top one” and “nice one”, and everyone I know aged 35-55 says “sorted”.

Everyone I know aged 15-82 says “our kid”.

I’ve not heard anyone say “mad’frit” since 1995. Including Liam Gallagher.

At least Liam’s got a Mancunian accent, even if he does accentuate it a bit. Some younger Mancs these days have this made up Manc/Cockney-grime crossover accent where they truly do sound like utter cunts with every third word being either “yo” or “bro”.
What is this horrific sounding cocktail you speak of?

Liams voice was still class going into the Wembley shows in 2000. After that it started going down hill rapid.
There's a great Jools Holland gig they played to promote Standing on the shoulders of giants that I like to revisit and he is cock on there (as a point of reference).

A great hours listening for what it's worth........

I will have to catch up on this, not that much of an oasis fan, but liam on his social media comes across ok where noel has recently shown what a bit of a dick fame has seemed to turn him into, seems he is trying out morrisey, morrisey in the talking bollocks ranks.
Morrissey talking bollocks? (reaches for the ban hammer...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.