Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

I felt it in my bones bud, the walk to the stadium the buzz outside the stadium, I even gave the stewards complimentary remarks. The whiff of camaraderie all of us having the same goal, I might go to one more with the wife and my Daughters this season and see where I go from there.

I hear you, that’s why I do the 7 hour return trip every game for exactly the same reasons.

Typical arrogant premieship supporter crap, Feed the Pope and he will score, you were warned but hey ho,you should be more gracious in victory, you should have put a few more past us, but at the end of day you are a fading star compared to Liverpool without VAR you would be celebrating a 3-1 win against an average 2nd division side, think about it before you hammer lower league opposition,take a leaf out of Peps book.
And you should be more gracious in defeat :)

Typical arrogant premieship supporter crap, Feed the Pope and he will score, you were warned but hey ho,you should be more gracious in victory, you should have put a few more past us, but at the end of day you are a fading star compared to Liverpool without VAR you would be celebrating a 3-1 win against an average 2nd division side, think about it before you hammer lower league opposition,take a leaf out of Peps book.

Cool story bro.

You said you hated Liverpool in the pre match thread, thats twice you've mentioned them now. Bet it was you who started the YNWA shit wasn't it?

just another routine cup victory , and we deserve it because we respect all cup competitions and field decent quality teams, the young players who came in did OK , and no more injuries , the majority of our senior players rested for the Rags as well. Good day all round apart from my bet , backed a 5-1 win if only Mahrez or Foden had added to the tally it would have been the perfect day. Looking forward to the Monday draw , hope we get Wolves or Everton

Not sure if anyone watching on a stream saw this lovely moment when Phil shot and just missed. The cameras caught Pep shouting ‘Phil’ and then applauding him.
Loved that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.