Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Yep attitude like that he will never get a chance under Pep and he will want to leave.
I can kinda understand him though. He’s been on fire for both the EDS and country, and yesterday we played a mid table League 2 team, but decided to play a 3rd choice LB ahead of him

I can kinda understand him though. He’s been on fire for both the EDS and country, and yesterday we played a mid table League 2 team, but decided to play a 3rd choice LB ahead of him

Isn’t he a winger? Or 1 of the three out top so you look at who is in front of him.

I'm sure we promised Angelino playing time when he resigned with us. Plus we might need him at some point and it's good to keep him in form as much as possible. I wanted to see Braaf in the team but it's not like Pep didn't have good reasons to play Angelino.

Braaf started the season strongly but has scored 2-3 goals since the end of September. He was on fire before that.

The problem isn't thinking it, I guarantee you that most 17 year old footballers also feel like they should've made their debut by now, it's saying it out loud. Anyone could tell you that isn't the right way to go about things.

Also for the record I would've played him yesterday, playing Angelino on the wing is a waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.