Britain's most prolific ever rapist revealed

Grim story. 30 years minimum is at least a long sentence for once.

Imagine being on that Jury and having to watch every assault. Sickening.

Like almost every victim, he had no idea he had been raped until being approached by police.

Not being privvy to sodomy myself, I'm struggling to figure out how this works? Was he gentle? Presumably he also used protection?

Given how much he got away with, you do wonder how many others are getting away with shit like this.

You see dodgy fuckers hanging around nightclubs all the time, offering people lifts.

It happened with me years ago, only had a fiver left so asked someone to give me a lift home who was dodgily waiting in his car outside a nightclub.

He seemed a pretty charming guy until he asked me to suck him off on Oldham Road. I politely declined but it was pretty awkward because it was still a 10 minute drive to my house. What do you talk about after that?

Given how much he got away with, you do wonder how many others are getting away with shit like this.

You see dodgy fuckers hanging around nightclubs all the time, offering people lifts.

It happened with me years ago, only had a fiver left so asked someone to give me a lift home who was dodgily waiting in his car outside a nightclub.

He seemed a pretty charming guy until he asked me to suck him off on Oldham Road. I politely declined but it was pretty awkward because it was still a 10 minute drive to my house. What do you talk about after that?
How about how he wants to die???!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.