Time for a new tune?

kit's blue

Is it time to have a new City song to replace Bluemoon . My nomination is Do I love you , indeed I do . By Frank Wilson . Got the manc connection with Northern Soul and the words are perfect for our love of City. Also how about the poem this is the place being read before important games , or the poem God is a Manc both so uplifting .

Nothing wrong with 'Blue Moon'

The problem is that sped up nonsense version the club use before matches. Keep it slow, let everyone join in, create an atmosphere beforehand.

Don't speed it up and lose 99% of the crowd's voice as they lose pace and patience with joining in to a version that can't be sung along to.

Nothing wrong with 'Blue Moon'

The problem is that sped up nonsense version the club use before matches. Keep it slow, let everyone join in, create an atmosphere beforehand.

Don't speed it up and lose 99% of the crowd's voice as they lose pace and patience with joining in to a version that can't be sung along to.

God I hate that pop-punk version so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.