Joe Hardy

Read his previous efforts,at least he's consistent.
What do you mean by this gibberish you precious buffoon? Are you one of those weirdos who trolls through someone's post history in order to prove how on the message they are? And if so then what exactly has rattled your knickers to upset you so? You would have to have used a microscope and go back a loooooong way. Oddball.

FYI I've been on here over a decade but don't post much as that is my choice; I don't need to validate my existence so badly by racking up a ridiculous post count. Been a fan since Christmas Day 1968 so don't give me that 'troll' shite.

I made a point that we've been spunking ourselves over our youth system since Methusaleh was a boy scout and have had so many false dawns and promises about the next big thing that one becomes cynical. But it's always 'next season' or 'soon'. Well, anytime now would be nice and would be a tonic for supporters. And five minutes in a League Cup tie before being shipped out on loan does not constitute, to me at least, a successful youth policy. I'd love to be proved wrong and no-one would be happier than me to see some of our youngsters start to make a go of it in the first team...if ever they're given a chance. I repeat, my advanced age makes me cynical but one always lives in hope.

Is that okay or do I have to post more in order to make my opinions valid? You're quite welcome to refer back to this post in three or four years time when/if (hopefully not) great white hopes like Sancho, Duncan, Brahim etc are making a career elsewhere.

What do you mean by this gibberish you precious buffoon? Are you one of those weirdos who trolls through someone's post history in order to prove how on the message they are? And if so then what exactly has rattled your knickers to upset you so? You would have to have used a microscope and go back a loooooong way. Oddball.

FYI I've been on here over a decade but don't post much as that is my choice; I don't need to validate my existence so badly by racking up a ridiculous post count. Been a fan since Christmas Day 1968 so don't give me that 'troll' shite.

I made a point that we've been spunking ourselves over our youth system since Methusaleh was a boy scout and have had so many false dawns and promises about the next big thing that one becomes cynical. But it's always 'next season' or 'soon'. Well, anytime now would be nice and would be a tonic for supporters. And five minutes in a League Cup tie before being shipped out on loan does not constitute, to me at least, a successful youth policy. I'd love to be proved wrong and no-one would be happier than me to see some of our youngsters start to make a go of it in the first team...if ever they're given a chance. I repeat, my advanced age makes me cynical but one always lives in hope.

Is that okay or do I have to post more in order to make my opinions valid? You're quite welcome to refer back to this post in three or four years time when/if (hopefully not) great white hopes like Sancho, Duncan, Brahim etc are making a career elsewhere.
A bit better Ken,still massive room for improvement though.

Who the fuck is Joe Hardy?

Bit weird to point at Hardy being sold as a failing of the academy. I agree that we don't do it well, but this one is totally redundant.

Hahahah somebody went full potato

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.