Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bravo plays it’s because Pep doesn’t much give a fcuk about Manc rivalry and puts own feelings above fans.

Incorrfuckingect. It will be based on his experience of using his whole squad to win this cup and several other trophies by utilising his squad over the last two years

Harry Maguire was spotted at the team hotel earlier, but has not been spotted getting off the United team bus. There is every chance he came to Old Trafford early for a fitness test, but official team news will be with us shortly.

(MEN)

Harry Maguire was spotted at the team hotel earlier, but has not been spotted getting off the United team bus. There is every chance he came to Old Trafford early for a fitness test, but official team news will be with us shortly.

(MEN)
It'll be great if Jones starts for them.

Probably not,i want the best players to play
Too ba
Why would he play Gundogan on the wing in a CL-quarter final?

I just have a bad feeling about the line-up tonight.
It doesn't matter what the lineup is. Almost all formulations are workable. Sure some are less so than others. But I'm not sure most fans know which lineups are truly the weakest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.