Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose if they post the same claptrap every week, they're bound to get it right a few times in 1 season.
Then they can all slap each other on the back and acknowledge their acute knowledge of the game.
Exactly. Pep has embarrassed each and everyone of them on many occasions, but still they shout out for more :)

He won't press very wel and as the striker he misses a hatfull
So no different to Sergio then. Mahrez has some great through balls from this slightly more central position (if we are playing wing backs), so Sterling could be very dangerous.

If we can’t get a draw (minimum) then Pep really does need to give himself a shake. They have speed merchants up front, and we name possibly our slowest CBs. They will hoof it forward in behind Ota, and Bravo will do nothing. I really hope that I’m proved wrong and we are direct with our attacks tonight and put the gift chances away.
serious question. Do you think you are more tactically aware than Pep is about tonights game? I mean whatever he does IE if he loses does that make you more tactically aware about tonights game than Pep for tonights game?

Nothing against you fella but I see so many City fans coming out with the line that Pep doesnt know what he is doing sometimes. Sounds more like opposition fans than our own tbh

ENs5ZxxXkAEZ6AF

Feel sorry for foden Garcia and Jesus

Otamendi and bravo haha wtf!

Let's keep our fingers crossed, we are still better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.