Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me,nice to see the mard arses are out in force ... once again and we ain`t even kicked a fucking ball yet !!!

I blame the op for calling it the pre match thread. Least the post match hindsight thread will be quite if things don't pan out:-)

Pep has prior for this wank team selection. Disrespectful to the fans it is. He handed them a trophy before. I hope it's not going to happen again.
We literally named a team of eleven seasoned internationals in a Carabao Cup match. You need to lie down or something.

That's not my point,he presses better than anyone apparantly

Look lads i'm not a sheep,i have my own opinion,i'm usually wrong but pep does have form for changing us for individual games and backfiring,use the ignore button
We know :)

ENs5ZxxXkAEZ6AF
Ha!, love the positioning of Dean, so true.

When we played Wolves having Sterling up top after we lost Ederson made sense on paper because of his pace. In theory it stops the other team getting to be too overzealous in attack. Neither Aguero nor Jesus can match that.

I do wonder if that's played a big part in his thinking?
So long as we don’t do the tactic of passing it 40 times before crossing it in the box to a single tiny striker . Food and drink for the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.