Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at their team tonight and then look at ours and can’t see why so many on here are panicking. Would take our team lineup over their’s all day long and that is without my blue tints.
Really? I'd say their back 5 is better than what we have put out tonight and a midfield of Rodri and Gundo is as slow as mud.

3 - 1 we beat Leicester who are better than United and the only difference to the team is Rodri in and Jesus out. Think we win this comfortably.

Mind you they do have The World Class Jones in defence he could be the difference between the teams. ;)

Those twats only registered 1 shot on goal v Wolves!! If we don’t beat them tonight, there should be some slapped arsed in the dressing room.

They battered us first half at the Etihad then second half we came out and should have got at least a point. Same tonight methinks but hold them for the first 45 then unleash hell for the second.

A positive for the teamsheet moaners:

At least we have some firepower on the bench to change things, if needed, this time. ;-)

Rashford and greenwood will shoot anytime there within 25/30 of Bravo and they’ll have a good chance of scoring if on target oh and they will all be cheating like fcuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.