United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

there very bitter seriously,the texts i got 4 weeks ago i gave back and TBH they are violent scum,we can take it for all the years we have been bad but these ****s are very bitter losers
Yep. That's why its fun to wind them up, mercilessly.

Fletcher banging on about a young Ushited team! Fcuck off you utter tit. It was a ‘schooling’ at the swamp. You’re just lucky it wasn’t 5 or 6 before half time.

Really good result but I’m disappointed we didn’t score 5. Amazing that we are (semi) disappointed with a 3-1 win at Old Trafford

Pep seems fooked off in that interview

I think it was because of how easy their goal was...he mentioned we couldn’t cope with greenwood between the lines...something we’ve likely talked about and tried to plan for ...just imo but maybe

Well let's hope they bring their 1st team to ours so we can slap them all over.

At least now we know they will have to go with the strongest possible side in the 2nd leg, therefore we will need to do the same.

The Rags know that we didn't even get out of 1st gear in that second half, Going to be interesting how the 2nd leg pans out.

I like this idea of not centre forward though, we need to pack the midfield and then hit them on the break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.