City’s Away Support Tonight

Paranoid as alsways some on here or there telly speaker are dodgy

I watched it on a now tv pass and city fans were loud and audiable throughout, plenty of chants clearly heard even the more fould mouthed.

You wouldn't have heard Whispering Martin Tyler if they had. My god he's a shoo-in when the Prince Philip job comes up.
He's a total wanker, he was so so disappointed that City were strolling that first half, the tone of his voice when City scored the goals was one of total despair. Rashfords goal was met with a far more upbeat tone, not orgasmic but still different to City's.

He's a total wanker, he was so so disappointed that City were strolling that first half, the tone of his voice when City scored the goals was one of total despair. Rashfords goal was met with a far more upbeat tone, not orgasmic but still different to City's.
Total biased bin dipper wanker but he gave us the Kun moment which i still have on my phone for incoming texts.

Good job Tyler wasnt being paid per word. His lack of commentary and enthusiasm, allowed our away support to be heard more. If you imagine yourself as a neutral, sat infront of a TV, in some far flung country watching this, they must of thought the commentator was crap and didnt help comminicate what was a cracking game. Shirley some TV exec has got to pick it up that the product would be better if their match team actually pretended they were enjoying it.
Feckem anyway. I have a good blue feeling this morning. Have a good day blues and stay humble out there - or not.

A

Martin Samuel on Twitter said he was pretty sure TV commentary of the queen's funeral will be more upbeat than Martin Tyler last night!

Says it all really not just us that notice it, and he is employed by Sky on the Sunday Supplement.

Paranoid as alsways some on here or there telly speaker are dodgy

I watched it on a now tv pass and city fans were loud and audiable throughout, plenty of chants clearly heard even the more fould mouthed.
There is some of that. I guess the mics are only pitch side and everything depends on the stadium acoustics, but I could tell the City fans were further away than the home supporters, but they could still be heard.

Good job Tyler wasnt being paid per word. His lack of commentary and enthusiasm, allowed our away support to be heard more. If you imagine yourself as a neutral, sat infront of a TV, in some far flung country watching this, they must of thought the commentator was crap and didnt help comminicate what was a cracking game. Shirley some TV exec has got to pick it up that the product would be better if their match team actually pretended they were enjoying it.
Feckem anyway. I have a good blue feeling this morning. Have a good day blues and stay humble out there - or not.

He is the most ragging of commutators. And always has been.

C1-BCA20-D-4281-4-CAB-A807-02-ECB4-B4-E0-DB.jpg

Well done to everyone that went you sounded brilliant to the "c**ts watching on the telly"! Could someone post the lyrics to the Bernado song, I sit to far away from the singing these days to hear it all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.