Jeremy Bamber and the Whitehouse farm murders

TueartsOHK

Team supported
Citizens of Hope and Glory
With the new series “Whitehouse Farm” started tonight I was wondering what other people thought about this case.

Bamber has been in prison since 1986 and despite receiving a sentence of 25 years he is one of the few criminals who have been told that they will serve life. He has constantly appealed against his sentence over the years but some of the evidence has been destroyed by the Essex police. It didn’t help that he behaved like a cold hard faced twat during the investigation selling of his parents assets before they were in the ground.

The most damning evidence against him was ballistic (silencer in the rifle containing his sister’s blood meaning she couldn’t have shot herself) and the testimony of his jilted girlfriend who maintained that Bamber had been plotting the murders for some time. But there is no forensic evidence directly implicating Bamber.

Having read a few books on this from both angles I think it is very likely he did it. However I don’t actually think there is enough evidence for a conviction.

Watched a documentary on this years ago which was rather interesting. Left me thinking that Jeremy might just have been stitched up.

Cannot wait to watch this.

Very interesting and Bamber is played by Freddie Fox who played Strauss in Year Of The Rabbit.

I've always thought him guilty and having Googled his life before the murders and some of the things he was involved in, he really comes across as a wrong'un.

Never mind residues his sister was shot twice through the chin.
Suicide?
I don’t think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.