Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

In terms of contract after David leaves we won't have another leave for a while, wonder if Doyle may spend a year on loan.

I thought he was one of, if not the best player on the pitch against Soton in the Carabao Cup. I find it odd that after starting that game he hasn't been seen since.

As in someone on bluemoon? If so I'd be a bit suspicious of that person.

Tommy's background is common knowledge and Taylor can be seen in the stands at every game he can make it to when he doesn't have playing committments.
I had a quick look and think he's gotten confused when people have mentioned other players in the thread.

As in someone on bluemoon? If so I'd be a bit suspicious of that person.

Tommy's background is common knowledge and Taylor can be seen in the stands at every game he can make it to when he doesn't have playing committments.

I am sure it was in this thread I had a quick look but couldn't find it.

We are all aware of his background but the guy was adamant he was a rag growing up and it does happen, I have been a blue all my life but my son is not, my advice to people is not to leave your kids mother when they are 2yo, her parting shot in my back was to buy him man utd gear all his life.

Anyway, the point of me posting it was to show he was a blue, as for Taylor that is also common knowledge that he is in the stands whenever he can when not playing.

You love to see it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.