La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barça win, RM lose & City win...all was missing was Liverpool dropping points. Still..

giphy.gif

Turned into a good weekend ;)

Messi is ridiculous with those free kicks (on top of everything else he does so well).

I would have thought that theywould want Xavi to manage the B team as Pep did before taking over the main team - maybe time has moved on and big clubs are willing to take punts on previous players with limited management experience - see Arsenal and Arteta.
I guess Xavi would try to play Pep type football and maybe that is what the club want - a return to their roots. I am dubious whether they would give him the time necessary to get this working though.

I'm in Barcelona on the 26th April for my 50th. I can see they are at home to Athletico Madrid, can anyone offer best advice on getting tickets for 3 adults and a child for this game please.

Risky?
Thoughts @FCBarca

Not at all, it's an inevitability he will eventually coach at the club. Whether he's ready now is a different question, no idea but certainly does not present a greater risk than Valverde. I am skeptical he comes now much less to start next season as most of the club legends have distanced themselves from this board of Bartomeu/Rosell and their tenure runs until 2021

Not at all, it's an inevitability he will eventually coach at the club. Whether he's ready now is a different question, no idea but certainly does not present a greater risk than Valverde. I am skeptical he comes now much less to start next season as most of the club legends have distanced themselves from this board of Bartomeu/Rosell and their tenure runs until 2021

apparently immediately after yesterdays defeat !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.