My lads first away day tomorrow.

CTID1979

Team supported
Man City
Hello fellow blues,
Long time lurker of the forum and Ric has just activated my permissions to post.

Taking my middle son to his first away game tomorrow and he’s not sure what to wear?

Ive never worried about what I’ve wore on away days but he’s quite an anxious kid and really wants to wear his city tracksuit and coat but is now stressing over it.

Any advice is welcome and much appreciated.

Cheers guys.

How old is he?

In my opinion it's fine to wear a city tracksuit up until about 15. Only academy players or club staff get away with it apart from that.

Otherwise it's casual wear with a city scarf or shirt underneath the coat. Don't forget a plastic bag full of cans.

He’s 8
How old is he?

In my opinion it's fine to wear a city tracksuit up until about 15. Only academy players or club staff get away with it apart from that.

Otherwise it's casual wear with a city scarf or shirt underneath the coat. Don't forget a plastic bag full of cans.

Hes 8yrs old mate, my eldest wears whatever’s on top of the pile of ironing but my middle lad is a worrier that’s why I’m just after some advice from you guys if I show him the replies he might listen better than he is to me at the minute.

Hello fellow blues,
Long time lurker of the forum and Ric has just activated my permissions to post.

Taking my middle son to his first away game tomorrow and he’s not sure what to wear?

Ive never worried about what I’ve wore on away days but he’s quite an anxious kid and really wants to wear his city tracksuit and coat but is now stressing over it.

Cheers guys.

He has a good choice, tell him to wear it with pride. there will be loads of young uns and old uns there wearing similar

Hello fellow blues,

Cheers guys.
Villa fans are fine. City bobhat and scarf should be OK.

A sturdy pair of walking books would no go a miss, seen a few slips and fall at that old ground around this time year (if on upper tier).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.