Premier League Games 10/11/12 January

very unpleasant challenge, no worse though than DCL against us on Fernandinho?
Correct that tackle by DCL was even worse, VAR is not consistent because different people operating it for each game. The people who are on VAR duty being the same incompetent prats who also do the refereeing.

If you ever wonder why refs are useless just listen to peter Walton on bt sports, he hasn’t got a clue.
He was also in full protection mode for that VAR decision, says it was a yellow and no intent, as soon as VAR overturned it, he said looking at it again VAR got it right lollllll.

Considering how long VAR takes might as well have the ref going over to the touchline and then HE makes the decision, it'll probably be quicker and the buck will stop with him.

If you ever wonder why refs are useless just listen to peter Walton on bt sports, he hasn’t got a clue.
He was also in full protection mode for that VAR decision, says it was a yellow and no intent, as soon as VAR overturned it, he said looking at it again VAR got it right lollllll.
I will offer to take over from him for half what he is being paid.

Considering how long VAR takes might as well have the ref going over to the touchline and then HE makes the decision, it'll probably be quicker and the buck will stop with him.
Exactly why I said it on previous page. The foul was right in front of the screen too.

Exactly why I said it on previous page. The foul was right in front of the screen too.
And, unfortunately, exactly what PGMOL don’t want to happen.

3 seconds short of 4 minutes from abameyangs tackle until the ball was back in play, can’t believe it’s taken that long for var to decide it was a red, however let’s see how long the whistling wanker adds on, be surprised if it’s anywhere near what it should be with subs and everything as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.