The Masked Singer

How does that woman get gainful employment? It's beyond me, it really is. Can't sing, dance, act, tell jokes, present, look good, nothing. Zero. I mean literally zero. A block of (low quality) cheese would do no worse a job.
She is a great presenter and has been for a long time,do you have to be able to sing or tell jokes to get a job?

One gets unmasked each week,the first one ws alan johnson mp.rossy guessed him somehow,tonite was justin hawkins from the darkness

the fav yet to be unmasked is one of little mix i think or maybe molly mae who won love island

it's quite fun as they could be anyone

Last edited:
They also guessed Patsy Palmer as 'Butterfly', didn't they

One gets unmasked each week,the first one ws adam johnson mp.rossy guessed him somehow,tonite was justin hawkins from the darkness

the fav yet to be unmasked is one of little mix i think or maybe molly mae who won love island

it's quite fun as they could be anyone
Although none of them instantly recognisable obviously. Who in their right mind would want to do it unless desperate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.